Police Victim Services of British Columbia (PVSBC) is a non-profit association dedicated to serving the needs of police victim services programs. As the largest police victim services association in Canada, PVSBC provides leadership, support, advocacy and training to professionals working in the field of victim services. We are placing British Columbia at the forefront of victim services.
Police Victim Services of British Columbia:
- Acts as a resource to police victim services programs
- Liaises with government ministries on victim’s issues
- Develops training and resource materials
- Partners with other organizations involved with crime prevention and victim services.
- Hosts an annual training symposium
- Promotes public awareness
- Publishes, a newsletter PVSBC Quarterly
If your business isn't here, contact us today to get listed!
Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce