The VCC offers 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space which can accommodate a wide range of conference programs, large corporate and incentive events and trade shows with ease. Twenty-one multi-purpose meeting rooms, a flexible, spacious exhibit hall and a 400-seat lecture theatre provide space combinations that are both comfortable and functional. Our unique venue combines the best of traditional West Coast culture with modern elegance. Honouring our rich history and reflecting our natural environment, stunning works of First Nations art are showcased in an open glass atrium with lush foliage.
While in Victoria, you and your delegates will benefit from our:
• Intimate Setting- located in the heart of Victoria, our space optimizes your delegates’ networking opportunities
• Exceptional Value - Victoria offers the highest ratio of hotel guest rooms to meeting space in Canada which ensures very attractive rates for you and your attendees;
• Easy Access - Victoria International Airport has 120 daily flights throughout North America including non-stop flights from the international airport hubs of Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle and San Francisco;
• Walkable City- many activities are located within a 15-minute walk of the Centre thereby eliminating any additional transportation costs;
• Mild climate - with 50% less rainfall than Vancouver, Seattle and New York your delegates can enjoy a variety of activities year round.
If your business isn't here, contact us today to get listed!
Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce