At High Conflict Separation and Divorce Consulting it is our goal to assist you with:
- Navigating the legal system
- Being prepared for your lawyer to reduce hour and fees
- Understanding your parental rights and responsibilities
Learning to document behavior without personalizing attacks
- Appropriate court ready language and responses
- The do's and do not's during a high conflict legal separation and divorce
- Age appropriate modeling and parenting for your children during conflict
- Understanding the high conflict individual – often referred to as the 'narcissist'
- Accessing resources to fit your family's needs
- Understanding post separation abuse
- Understanding the effects of domestic violence and domestic violence by proxy, as applicable
If your business isn't here, contact us today to get listed!
Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce